I’m the kind of guy who loves a good statistic, don’t you? Here’s a list of random facts and statistics relating to paintball in some way:
- Searching for ‘paintball‘ on Google, there are 22.5 Million returned results. PaintballGuns.net is ranked 10th (bottom of first page).
- Our paintball game has recently reached the 1 MILLIONTH game play.
- Paintball has actually declined in popularity these last few years according to Google.
- Ever wondered about the patents you see branded on every single piece of paintball equipment you have? You can read and view designs of every single patent related to paintball here.
- Paintball was once illegal in New Jersey.
- The possession of any kind of paintball marker/gun is currently illegal in many countries (Australia, Trinidad, Tobago, etc).
These are just a few of many interesting statistics regarding the paintball industry. Google is obviously a huge tool that helps spread the popularity and information on paintball. So, thanks Goog. Also, thanks to PB2X magazine for the idea of sharing such statistics on the sport.